Search Postgresql Archives

Re: postgres server process crashes when using odbc_fdw

On October 17, 2018 10:57:37 AM PDT, Ravi Krishna <srkrishna1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Please note that odbc_fdw is not maintained by the postgresql
>developers, but a separate project.
>

>Translation: You are on your own.  We are hoping this will make our
>migration out of DB2 quicker. Oh well.

Come on. We can't realistically support & debug random postgres extending projects, nor do we have control over them. And you're not necessarily on your own, you could report the issue to odbcfdw's authors/github tracker.  Or pay a company for support.

Andres