Search Postgresql Archives

Re: BUG: Incorrect working with POSIX locale if database in UTF-8 encoding

Don’t agree. Pgsqlms just run pg_ctl with POSIX locale, this is not a bug. But unreadable messages when locale charset don’t match database charset is bug of pg_ctl. When messages come from within connection all fine, why don’t do the same for messages on start/stop?