Search Postgresql Archives

Re: regarding bdr extension

On 10/1/18 9:00 AM, Durgamahesh Manne wrote:

  Hi  sir

* Since you are on Ubuntu why not use the PGDG repo?:

  in my company env  i am using pg installer to manage the postgres servers

You have not said, but I am going to guess you are talking about Postgres Installer from 2nd Quadrant. I could not find any docs on it, but they do have an email for asking questions:

pginstaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

does this pgdg repository useful for configuration of bdr v3 ?

BDR is a third party extension from 2nd Quadrant, they would be the ones to ask about configuring.

If yes then i can use it for bdr

please let me know some information about pgdg repository in detail

* Does opt/PostgreSQL/10/share/postgresql/extension/bdr.control exist?

    bdr.control  file not available

Regards

Durgamahesh Manne

--