Search Postgresql Archives

Re: A Timeseries Case Study: InfluxDB VS PostgreSQL

On 07/09/2018 11:07, Fabio Pardi wrote:
Hi,

I recently published a blog article reporting a small research I made on
the usage of InfluxDB and PostgreSQL for time series, together with
Grafana on my specific use case.

I think that some of you might find it interesting, maybe inspiring or
perhaps it can trigger some interesting discussion, given the high level
of expertise of people in this mailing list.

I reached out to InfluxDB guys, but after an initial ack, I did not hear
from them any longer.

https://portavita.github.io/2018-07-31-blog_influxdb_vs_postgresql

All comments, critics, suggestions and corrections are very welcome
Nice read! Wonder if you could repeat the tests on pgsql 10.5 and btree/BRIN.

Regards,

fabio pardi

--
Achilleas Mantzios