Search Postgresql Archives

Re: User-defined function with anyrange[]

> you can use overloading to define
> several functions of the same name, and just write out one for each
> range type you actually need this functionality for.

Thanks! I was hoping to avoid that, but it's what I wound up doing
after all, as you can see here:

https://github.com/pjungwir/range_agg

In the README I give instructions to create a new aggregate with a
custom range type, and it is actually not bad at all, since the same C
function can serve as implementation in all cases.

Thanks again,
Paul