Search Postgresql Archives

Re: We find few queries running three times simultaneously with same parameters on postgres db

Em 26/06/2018 08:49, Saurabh Agrawal escreveu:

    Am 26.06.2018 um 12:19 schrieb amandeep singh:

        We have been observing our postgres database from past few
        days,We found few queries running three times simultaneously
        with same parameters.I would like to back track how a query is
        running multiple times.

Can you check the requests made by your application/ ORM? This looks like application is making multiple requests, rather than something happening on the database?

I agree with Saurabh Agrawal.
Sometimes, users just double (or triple) click a form button, and then resulting activity is executed more than once... What I used is to deactivate buttons after first click. This is even more noticeable when working on intranet apps ou high speed internet connections.

Users, sometimes, need to be educated that one click is enough :-)

Regards,

Edson.