Search Postgresql Archives

best way to write large data-streams quickly?

Everyone,

We are trying to architect a new system, which will have to take several large datastreams (total of ~200,000 parsed files per second) and place them in a database.  I am trying to figure out the best way to import that sort of data into Postgres.

I keep thinking i can't be the first to have this problem and there are common solutions but I can't find any.  Does anyone know of some sort method, third party program, etc, that can accept data from a number of different sources, and push it into Postgres as fast as possible?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Moellering