Search Postgresql Archives

Re: FDW with DB2

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018, Ravi Krishna wrote:

      the CartoDB ODBC driver works quite well.  I've used it to move a large amount of data from DB2
      and Netezza databases.

​Hello Steven

Will it be OK if I or my team reach out to you for any guidance/help.

To the extent that questions on this are considered appropriate for psql-general, you can post them here. Problems with CartoDB's code should be raised as an issue on their GitHub project.

Please do not contact me personally, as I'm too busy to provide technical support on a private basis. Thanks for your understanding!