Search Postgresql Archives

Re: connection dropped from the backend server

On 03/27/2018 04:07 PM, armand pirvu wrote:
As long as the connection stays up yes data gets fine across
In pg_stat_activity I see the node ip address where tail -f piped into psql happens

So what does the rest of that record show? In particular for:

state
query
backend_start

and any others you might think are important from here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-ACTIVITY-VIEW

Sent from my iPhone