Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Introducing brand-new dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL, a powerful IDE for working with PostgreSQL databases

On 22/03/18 11:53, Steven Hirsch wrote:
On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, Devart wrote:

/Devart announced the first release of dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL that
allows to manage and develop database objects in PostgreSQL. This new IDE
offers many robust features like Code Completion, Object Explorer and Data Editor which help users create, develop and execute queries as well as edit and adjust the code to their requirements in a convenient and user-friendly
interface./

(snip...)

<sigh...> Windows only.  Wake me up when you have a Mac or Linux version.

Yes, I got excited until I figured this out. It wasn't obvious on the website either, until I saw the line about .Net.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@xxxxxx