Search Postgresql Archives

Re: JDBC connectivity issue

On 03/21/2018 01:56 PM, chris wrote:
I did the re install not to change versions but to now know what version I am running

My previous question was not as clear as should have been.
So:
1) At some place in your software stack there is some sort of configuration that links your app via JDBC to a Postgres JDBC driver. If you know where that configuration is you should be able to find the driver and presumably the version. 2) So when you say you did a reinstall do you mean you are now pointing the configuration at postgresql-42.2.1.jre7.jar? FYI postgresql-42.2.2.jre7.jar is actually the latest:
https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html