Search Postgresql Archives

Replication pull instead of push

We have several servers, our masters, installed on several cities. Then we
need have a centralized database (our standby) where we can do our reports.
So, usual way of doing postgres replication is creating a
replication/subscription process.
But then that master server should be reachable and sometimes it´s not, just
because their IP changed or because we need to configure its router to get
Postgres server properly.

Finally my question, there is a way to pull data which needs to be
replicated from master to slave.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html