Search Postgresql Archives

postgres started without auto vaccum

Hello All,
I am getting below Warning messages in logs after starting postgres, can some please help me here

LOG: could not bind socket for statistics collector: Cannot assign requested address

LOG: disabling statistics collector for lack of working socket

WARNING: autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration

HINT : Enable the "track_counts" option.

MultiXact member wraparound protections are now enabled

I tried enabling track_counts but it did not help.

Any guidance is much appreciated here.

Thanks in Advance!

--

Regards,