Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018, Francisco Olarte wrote:

I was trying to be careful and changed the address manually for all messages
except this one.

Do not bother with that. The style in this list is to just reply to
all, so the people that are participating in the thread can get a copy
of the messages in both their inbox and the list folder when
filtering. In fact I told gmail to skip inbox for the list, as I read
it fully normally, but if I hadn't do that and there was a traffic
spike it would be easier for me to first answer the threads Iwas
involved in and then reading the rest. In fact traffic is not that
high, and I do reply to the messages which show "me" in the gmail list
first, then the rest.

Heh. There is no winning in this situation. I have been hauled over hot coals in other mailing lists for replying to 'All' :-).