Search Postgresql Archives

Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?

Folks,

We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the ground in Phoenix:

https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/

We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have any locals down there on this list? It would be great to get a team together to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots of success with organization of multiple groups but boots on the ground is always the hardest of the variables to solve for.

Thanks,

JD

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****