Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Mailing list archiver

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:19 AM, Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Jordan,

what software is the server running?
Is it Open Source?

I am interested in it because I run a small site for my BioFarm
in Estonia and use the Courier Mailing List Manager.

Just as a pointer, if you want to take a look at the code the main postgresql archives uses, you can find it at https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgarchives.git. Since it's postgres it's of course open source, and contributions are welcome!

I can't tell you how it differs from the one Jordan is posting, because if I go to that site I just get empty templates and it's failing to load the _javascript_ properly from here. But I'm sure you've seen the archives, and can compare yourself! I'm sure it has good points to it, otherwise it wouldn't have been written :)