Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to know if a database has changed

Hi,

a) create triggers on some tables (on update, on delete ...).

let the triggers write some log, check the log or let the triggers update one central table adding database, tablenames with "table ... in database ... has been updated, modified'

b) enable detailed loggin and check the system log.

c) both ;)

Regards
walter