Search Postgresql Archives

Procmail recipe for new setup

Hi all,

The following procmail recipe works for me:

:0:
* ^(To|Cc).*pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.Postgres/

In the preceding, the slash at the end of the destination (.Postgres)
is because Procmail is inserting the mail into a maildir (the maildir
for my local Dovecot IMAP server). I use the (To|Cc) vocabulary instead
of something like a list-id email heading to accommodate those who for
some reason email me and copy the list, or email the list and copy me.
(To|Cc) seems to work under all conditions.

Any recipes based on  being in the subject have stopped
working because  is no longer in the subject.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust