Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Where to find development builds of pg for windows

On Sat, Oct 14, 2017 at 12:18 AM, legrand legrand <legrand_legrand@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Using PG mainly on windows, I would have liked to test new releases /
development versions before they are available in
https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/

Are there some build farms or places where I could find "build snapshots for
windows" without having to build them by myself ?

I don't know of nightlies available for Window.  But you can find pre-release
(beta and release candidates) binaries here when they are in season:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdevdownload

(As linked from https://www.postgresql.org/download/snapshots/)

But since v10 was just released, it will be a long time before the next beta (for v11) is out.

Cheers,

Jeff