Search Postgresql Archives

Re: a JOIN to a VIEW seems slow

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 06:07 PM Jan de Visser wrote:
> On Monday, October 2, 2017 2:32:34 AM EDT Frank Millman wrote:
> >
> > Just checking – is this under investigation, or is this thread considered closed?
>
> That's not how it works. This is a community list; if somebody finds your
> problem interesting you will get feedback, but there is no guarantee you will
> get any.

I appreciate the reply, Jan, but I am actually aware of that.

I had posted my query earlier, with full details, and received some responses. I provided additional information as requested, but then the responses dried up. I was just wondering why. If the answer is ‘lack of interest’, I am quite ok with that. I do have a workaround, so I will bash on regardless.

Thanks

Frank