Search Postgresql Archives

Re: postgres: dbname dbuser 9.9.9.9[2222] PARSE waiting

> Do you control the app?

Nop Just I know how it's developed.

> The app has a pooling component and you still are having problems, have
> you looked at what the pooler is actually doing?

As far as I know, the wildfly's jdbc pool. No really I don't know what are
doing. I suspect that problem is that in DAO's not are closing the sessions
or not beginning transactions properly. I going to ask them send me the
logfile or I'll could verify the pool behavior.

> Not sure what the above means. Are you saying the application you refer
> to above has a history of not correctly closing connections or are you
> talking in general terms about applications interacting with databases.

Sorry, it's not like that, just was a comment, The problem I have is with a
specific application.

> I've attached two files that may be helpful to you.

Melvin , Thanks for the scripts! I owe one!

I have another question, I've was reading about the lock_timeout, Somehow
this parameter will help or could affect all the behaviour?

Thanks!

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.
Rozvo Ware Solutions