Search Postgresql Archives

Postgres Data Encryption Using LUKS with dm-crypt ?

Hello ppl,

a few years ago I asked the same question but did not receive valued answers and we use different way to realize the project. Today I wanna ask did some one do it and most important for me, can some one share his experience ?
What I should expect, what is good and bad things that can be happened.

Im thinking the problems can be occurred if server is restarted and data is not synced, but for that is raid cache battery. Also if hard drive need to be checked for bad clusters or broken index / files on filesystem what will happened with data? Because postgresql does not support data level encryption, Im wanna realize with third party tools.

Regards,
Hristo S