Search Postgresql Archives

Re: logical replication in PG10 BETA

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:26 AM
To: Igor Neyman <ineyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  logical replication in PG10 BETA

On 05/23/2017 06:17 AM, Igor Neyman wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, my mistake I was working with pglogical and it got stuck in my head.

> Any other ideas?

Have you gone through these sections of the docs?:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/logical-replication-config.html

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/logical-replication-quick-setup.html
--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes. All parameters mentioned in the docs configured properly.
CREATE PUBLICATION works fine.

pg_hba.conf modified to allow "replication" user to connect to the server.
In the original email I mentioned that I configured Postgres_fdw foreign server that connects using the same connection options as I'm using in CREATE SUBSCRIPTION, and foreign server works fine, which to me proves that there is no issues with pg_hba.conf.

Regards,
Igor