Search Postgresql Archives

vacuum on table with all rows frozen

Hi,
let's suppose I have a table which after beign populated with only INSERTs, doesn't receive no more writing queries (neither insert or update or delete). Only reading queries.
Once all table rows get frozen by (auto)vacuum, will a next (auto)vacuum scan that table for any reason or does it understand that it would be useless (as no more rows to mark as forzen and no dead tuples) ?
As I will have hunderds of big tables like that, I want to be sure that the vacuum process doesn't waste time.
Regards
Pupillo