Search Postgresql Archives

Catalog table which stores database level information

Hi all,

I am trying to find out the catalog table which stores the information about database level changes. As we can alter the values of the parameters on database level, which are applicable to the respective database only, where can I get the info about the values of all parameters specified at database level.

Thanks and Regards.
--
Shrikant Bhende
+91-9975543712