Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Install doesnt set SuperUser PW

On 12/13/2016 02:46 PM, Jovi Federici wrote:
OMG it worked! I just threw in a PW I had used for something else and it
worked! Must have been your good vibes :-)

Best guess, at some point in past you did an install where you supplied a password and the installer stored that somewhere, so it did not need it when you reinstalled.

Inline image 1

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 5:44 PM, Jovi Federici <jovi.federici@xxxxxxxxx