Search Postgresql Archives

Postgresql errors on Windows with F-Secure AntiVirus

Hi again,
our support team is reporting cases where postgres connections are suddenly dropped, but reconnecting again soon everyting is OK.
Environment is PostgreSQL 9.1 on Windows (various versions)
Asfer some research, I found on postgresql log many of these messages
could not reserve shared memory region (addr=02E80000) for child 0000094C: 487 Searching the archives I found a bug fixed with 9.3.x, since I had 9.1, I migrated to 9.5.6 (standard for new installations). After restarting, I got the exact same error and response behaviour. After another search, I stopped F-Secure Antivirus services, and everything is now going smoothly. So, with the help of a mate that knows how this antivirus work, we put exceptions to all PostgreSQL directories. After restarting, the error was back. Nothing in the AV log. Tomorrow we'll try with adding exclusions to port 5433....

Someone else facing this problem?

Thanks
Moreno.-