Search Postgresql Archives

PGConf.Asia and visa

To all who are planning to join PGConf.Asia:

http://www.pgconf.asia/EN/

The main conference is scheduled from December 2nd and December 3rd,
2016 (plus developer conference/unconference on December 1st). The
registration will be open by the end of this October.

If you need a visa to enter Japan, please let me know
(ishii@xxxxxxxxxxxx). This time SRA OSS, Inc. Japan is responsible for
taking care of visa things, because in order to take care of visa, a
legal entity is required to issue invitation letters.

Obtaining visa may take long time. I recommend to request me as soon
as possible.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii