Search Postgresql Archives

Re: postgres driver for mysql

On 05/09/16 18:46, Mimiko wrote:
Hello to all.

I want to move applications to postgres. But there are applications
which can use only mysql or local mdb or mssql. For now I run a mysql
server to which this applications are connected. Long time ago I've
encountered a federeted module for mysql to allow to store data in
postgres. Now that site doesnot exists.

Have you checked archive.org? At the very least that would give you things like developers names that you can follow up, since there might be a continuation project.

We certainly can't do that for you, since you haven't given us a URL or told us the name of the module.

Can anyone suggest a db federeted plugin for mysql/mariadb to store data
in pg. Changing applications is impossible, they are proprietary and
work only with specific databases only.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk