Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Corrupted Dabatabase

On 06/27/2016 06:52 AM, Pau Marc Muñoz Torres wrote:
hi

 thank you for your quick answer,

 I  am working with linux. here you have the output of uname --all

Linux XXX at 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Sep 6 20:13:52 EDT 2011
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

And the filesystem is ext3

 i was able to work with the database until last week when i was
indexing the database. the problem came when i tried to cancel a \di command

How did you cancel the command?

Also elaborate on what you mean by 'indexing the database'?

 as far as i know nothing  changed since the last time  i was working
last week.

Pau Marc Muñoz Torres
skype: pau_marc
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paumarc