Search Postgresql Archives

Re: How to know if SPI or some other API triggered an ERROR.

Thanks. Yes, I have seen those around and kind of wondered.

It looks like it can only be used in a "C" context. Should do what I need,
if I can find the right place to put it.

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org