Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Do parallel queries work with only dblink not with fdw?

Yes.

> 2) What version of the FDW are you using?

Not sure if FDW could be different from the cluster version (see below). Postgres_fdw.dll shows file version 9.5.2.16088 - this is the one installed with the Windows PostgreSQL package.

> 3) What version(s) of Postgres are you connecting from/to?

For testing I have installed a fresh download 9.5.2 Windows x64 (on Windows Server 2008 R2, if this is of interest)

There is only one test database running in this cluster. I am connecting in a "loopback" mode to that database.

I could repeat my tests with two different databases or run it on a Linux / Debian machine if that makes a difference.

Thanks Klaus