Search Postgresql Archives

Re: I can't see wal receiver process in one node

Hi Sameer

Yesterday I reviewed the configuration in both servers.

Configured each with the restore_command and archive_cleanup_command (to
clean wal archives).

But I saw in the Node B (only this node) have active the parameter named
recovery_target_timeline = 'latest', this was because the one production
node failed and the node B had that resync up the replication with another
production node.

My question. This parameter if not disabled affect the replication?

Best Regards!
DrakoRod

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.