Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Attachments

Vick Khera <vivek@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> (4) loses historical information when the linked document goes away.

Yeah.  Historically we've been very down on bug reports or patch
submissions that do not provide all the requested information right
in the message.  This is important for archival reasons.  The Postgres
mail archives go back nearly twenty years at this point, and we have
every expectation of still being around in another ten or twenty.
Very few outside URLs are likely to survive that long.

			regards, tom lane