Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Variable not found

On 01/21/2016 10:48 PM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
Dear Adrian,

So, how the effective way to search this because I have around 1300 tables.

See Gilles response. From that I gather global variables are not automatically transferred and it is up to you to decide where to put them. Per your original post saying there where no errors in the function, do you mean when the function was created or used?

Regards,
SS

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Adrian Klaver