Search Postgresql Archives

Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows

On 1/13/2016 8:25 AM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
On 1/12/2016 12:57 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
On 01/11/2016 05:50 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
Where can I find binaries for plv8 for PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows?

The only Windows binaries I could find where for 9.4, here:

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/341-PLV8-binaries-for-PostgreSQL-9.4-windows-both-32-bit-and-64-bit.html

Maybe you could contact the authors and see if they are going to build 9.5 versions?
Yes, that's where I found the binaries for 9.4 which worked very nicely.

The post cites Leo Hsu and Regina Obe (I actually have a couple of their books) as the authors, and judging by the replies to comments it looks like Regina is the one who posted it.

I believe that I've seen some posts by her in the mailing list here recently so hopefully she will see this thread and comment on it.

Thanks!
Hi Regina,

Do you have any plans to build plv8 for Windows for PostgreSQL 9.5?

Thanks,

Igal