Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?

Buford Tannen wrote:
Regina Obe wrote:
Josh informed me you guys are thinking about a CoC.  Let me start off by
saying that I don't think you need one and in fact having one may be
dangerous. ...

So please whatever you do, ... do not
choose this one or anything that looks like it:

http://contributor-covenant.org/

I'm seeing social bullies going at every project demanding they adopt
this...

I wonder if "...unacceptable behavior by participants include: The use
of sexualized language or imagery..." includes a ban on the use of
things like makeup, eyeliner, earrings, excessively revealing or
otherwise sexually suggestive and provocative attire and accoutrements
designed to accentuate biological features for attractiveness.

Oh, and lipstick and died hair, too.