Search Postgresql Archives

Re: BDR and TX obeyance

BTW, I'm also looking for a "synchronous multi-master" solution... If you find one, please share :-) The only solution I've found so far is a middleware that is close, the C-Jdbc/Sequoia, which seems not being actively maintained for a while now.

Regards,

Edson

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter