Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [JDBC] plpgsql function with RETURNS SETOF refcursor in JAVA

On 12/10/2015 05:38 AM, Corradini, Carlos wrote:
Dear Gurus :

                 First let me say hello from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I
took this emails addresses from internet ( page www.postgresql.org
<http://www.postgresql.org> )

                 Now I will try to explain which is my problem ( excuse
my poor level of English, please ). I have a Java application that must
read a data provided by two ( 2 ) cursors returned by a function stored
in a database. I know to retrieve data if the function have one ( 1 )
cursor, but with two I can’t. I will very pleased if any of you, in your
free time of course, can explain me how, inside the java program, after
connecting via jdbc to the database, I extract the data returned by the
second cursor.

Can you provide the function code that is returning the cursors?

                 Many thanks ( muchas gracias ) and I wait for yours
replies as soon as you can.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx