Od: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Komu: NTPT <NTPT@xxxxxxxxx>, pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: 26. 11. 2015 22:49:13
Předmět: Re: Old source code needed

On 11/26/2015 01:29 PM, NTPT wrote:
> Hi all, I need to find a old source codes for Postgresql9.0 BETA relases.
> could You help me ?

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=tags

Then, say for REL9_0_BETA2 click on commit which will take you to:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=dcd52a64bd9d3baa252a8bea662b08f7780035a1

click on the snapshot link and you will get a postgres*.tar.gz file that
is the code at 9.0beta2

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx