Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql Dump Question

Sachin Srivastava <ssr.teleatlas@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Team,
>
> If anybody have PostgreSQL Dump questions like Oracle dump question for preparation of PostgreSQL certification. kindly provide, if someone have.

Are you just interested in passing the test?  If so, then I can't help
you.

Please read the Pg documentation section on pg_dump which is only about
4400 words.  Probably takes you 30 minutes to get through it and a few
more hours to hands-on test  for even better understanding.

Very likely what the test requires will be learned this way.

Good luck!

--
Jerry Sievers
Postgres DBA/Development Consulting