Search Postgresql Archives

Adding a new module to postgres

Dear Postgres Team,

I am currently working on a research project for Secure Access Control
in PostgreSQL.
For verifying my hypothesis I would like to include my own algorithm
that makes the access control decisions for specific queries. For that I
would like to include my own access-control.c file with its header.
Now I have some problems understanding the makefiles, I do not quite get
where I have to link the C file into the whole build of postgres.

I would be very glad for some help.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Kind regards,

Mohammed Ajil