Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Deadlock detected after pg_repack receives SIGINT

On 11/3/15 7:44 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
I doubt there is anything involving Postgres here. It seems that some
process is still holding a lock on a relation that is being dropped,
caused by a race condition in pg_repack code.

>PS: I was trying a mailing list of pg_repack
>(http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/reorg-genera) and github without any
>notice. If there is better place to ask, tell me, please.
I guess you should let those folks time to answer. If I were you I'd
begin first by letting more time for the repack operation to complete.

Make sure you're on the latest version too. There were some recent commits aimed at fixing some race conditions.