Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [CentOS] persistent change of max_stack_depth

Hi All,

I've asked recently about amending the stack depth for system services in centos7, namely LimitSTACK for increasing max_stack_depth parameter.

Below is the answer to my question provided on the CentOS mailing list, I'm posting here to share the information.