Search Postgresql Archives

Re: INSERT a number in a column based on other columns OLD INSERTs

On 06/21/2015 12:28 PM, litu16 wrote:
Thanks again to all
Thanks Charles, fortunately I only need to do INSERTS in my database,
however I know I have to read postgreSQL documentation, my respect to
programmers who have to learn one language after another, after another, an
so on. I just know python and other shorter scripting languagues.

However I still have more querys to do, in fact only this question is a
kinda multiquestions. Do I need to create another thread? or I just reedit
this question to add the second subquestion?? Thanks again. Ill be back!

I would start a new thread, makes it cleaner now and less confusing in the future when someone finds the thread in the archives.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx