Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [pgsql-jobs] PostreSQL Engineer and DBA! Atlanta, GA

On 05/06/2015 08:11 AM, Sujit K M wrote:

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Jason May <jmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You find the description offensive?  That’s interesting. You're very easily offended.   I think it reads more like an Engineer than a DBA

lol, you are cribbing like a third graders looking for some freshman.
I am not offended, I found it offensive. Hope you find
the difference. If you want to get involved in some constructive
criticism please believe in opensource and democracy.

This list is not the place for this discussion or job postings.

JD