Search Postgresql Archives

Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

On 04/09/2015 01:34 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
Thanks for giving it a shot, Adrian. I'm scouring the Postgres source
code looking for some inspiration around the error message "database
system was interrupted". Let me know if you can think of anything else.

Not sure that is a problem as the logs show the database reaching a consistent state:

LOG:  consistent recovery state reached at 0/E0000F0

The only I have left at the moment is removing the CONNECTION LIMIT on the replication user. Also setting up logging connects/disconnects on the primary to see if an attempt is even being made.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx