Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql Development Options

On 04/05/2015 01:21 PM, Ray Madigan wrote:
I have been using postgresql in java off and on for many years.   I now
have an assignemtn where I have to build a very straight forward
networked application that needs to be able to insert Array data types
from a windows environment to a remote Linux Postgresql database.

My first attempt was to use Qt.  Their is a postgresql driver and found
out the hard way that it doesn't support the Array data type.  I need a
small ui so the user can set options for the application.   My question
is, are there other UI options that I can use to development this
application.

What languages are you comfortable with?

Seems from the above the UI is separate from the application, is that the case?

Is so what is the application written in?

Thanks in advance.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx