Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL-related legal question

On 12/03/15 01:55, Bill Moran wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 13:50:02 +0100
Dorian Hoxha <dorian.hoxha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't see how it could have negative impact on the postgresql project?
It's not like your job will be to find vulnerabilities and not disclose
them ?
I don't think I should discuss the particulars of the situation on
the list. That's why I'm just looking for a lawyer who understands
the situation and can advise me.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Bill Moran <wmoran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>