Search Postgresql Archives

PgConf Russia event

Hi, community members,

on behalf of PgConf Russia local commitee, program commitee and russian postgresql group I apologize about the issue with including inappropriate dancers into conference social event. The issue was caused by the lack of control on the company which was responsible for the organizing the entertainment. We regret about this untolerable incindent and we would like to assure everyone that in the future such things will never happen again.

--
Best regards,
Alexey Slynko,